Fw: PR 08-142 Baby Shower Honoring Trig Palin to Benefit Soldiers 081508

to: Katryn L Morgan (GOV), Rosanne Hughes , Todd Palin
cc: Kris Perry
      Attachments : image001.jpg; PR 08-142 Baby Shower Honoring Trig Palin to Benefit Soldiers 081508.doc
  Kate/Rosanne- please send to DMVA and/or other military-associated groups so they'll get the word out
  that they're invited to participate. Thanks!

To: Leighow, Sharon W (GOV); McAllister, William D (GOV)
  Cc: Rintala, Jessalynn F (GOV)
  Sent: Fri Aug 15 15:47:22 2008
  Subject : PR 08-142 Baby Shower Honoring Trig Palin to Benefit Soldiers 081508

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                                            No . 08-142

Baby Shower Honoring Trig Palin to Benefit Soldiers

August 15 , 2008, Juneau , Alaska - Governor Sarah Palin today announced she will attend a
  baby shower in Trig Palin's honor next week and that all gifts will be donated to help
  military families.

Proceeds from the event will benefit the Family Ties Foundation. The foundation is a non-
  profit organization created to provide immediate support for the military families of
  wounded service members deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation
  Enduring Freedom. The event is being hosted by local morning radio personalities Bob and
  Mark from 106.5 KWHL.

"My family has been so blessed by the arrival of Trig. It is my honor to share that blessing
  with our men and women in uniform through this event," Governor Palin said. "I invite all
  Alaskans who'd like to support our wonderful military families to participate."

The event will take place at Romano's restaurant, on Fireweed Lane at C Street, on Monday
  from 5 to 7 p.m. The public is invited. Romano's restaurant will donate a portion of the
  sales from the evening to the Family Ties Foundation.

###

ROSTON 02817

10/14/2009