RE: Great Job!

to: rickmontreuil@yahoo.com
cc: Kris Perry , Todd Palin
      Thank you for writing to Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. The concerns, opinions, and/or information you
have sent are important and valuable to the Governor. Although she is unable to respond to each and
every email herself, your message has been received and is being reviewed by the appropriate staff
person in this office who can best address your need, suggestion , or comment.

Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 11:56 AM
To: Governor Sarah Palin (GOV sponsored)
Subject: Great Job!

You are performing at a very high level on behalf of your fellow Alaskans and we know it. Don't
let the pablum get you down cause we know it for what it is-hateful nonsense . I am very proud
for your staunch trust in me and my freinds...we are not as dumb as some of our representatives
will have us be in fact we aren't dumb at all. I will continue to pray for you and your family.
Count me thankful that my Governor has a strong backbone to go along with her high morals.
Ricky Montreuil.

9/18/2009

Re: Saturday                                                                                        Pagel of 3

Unknown

From:    Perry, Kristina Y (GOV) [/O=SOAIOU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE
           GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=KYPERRY)
  Sent:    Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:53 AM
  To:      Leighow; Sharon W (GOV); 'gov.sarah@yahoo.com'
 Subject: Re: FYI- RE: Saturday
 Fox News says the Justice Dept will announce charges at 1:20 pm EST... in 30 minutes.

To: ExternalEmailgsp; Morgan, Katryn L (GOV); Fagerstrom, Erika (GOV); Hughes, Rosanne D (GOV)
 Cc: Perry, Kristina Y (GOV); Todd
 Sent: Tue Jul 29 08:49:05 2008
 Subject: RE: FYI- RE: Saturday

. On a Tuesday?

Sent Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:43 AM
 To: Morgan, Katryn L (GOV); Fagerstrom, Erika (GOV); Hughes, Rosanne D (GOV)
 Cc: Perry, Kristin Y (GOV); Leighow, Sharon W (GOV); Todd

Stevens INDICTED.

Sent from my BlackBerry device from Cellular One

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:37:26 -0800
 To: ExternalEmailgsp; Fagerstrom, Erika (GOV)
 ; Hughes, Rosanne D (GOV)
 CC: Perry, Kristina Y (GOV); Leighow, Sharon W (GOV)
 ; Todd
 Subject : RE: FYI- RE: Saturday
 Thank you, Governor. I'll take it from here. Have a great day!

Kate

Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:34 AM
 To: Fagerstrom, Erika (GOV); Hughes, Rosanne D (GOV); Morgan, Katryn L (GOV)
 Cc: Perry, Kristina Y (GOV); Leighow, Sharon W (GOV); Todd

Perfect. Thanks Erika... Kate: pls contact her and you'll be off and running. The rest of us will
 drop out of this loop unless you need us kate! Thanks

9/18/2009

Re: Saturday

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:30:10 -0800
 To: ExternalEmailgsp; Hughes, Rosanne D (GOV)
 ; Morgan, Katryn L (GOV)
 CC: Perry, Kristina Y (GOV); Leighow, Sharon W (GOV)

Subject: FYI- RE: Saturday
 Carol (Murkowski) Sturgelewski is writing a book for the Friends of Alaskas Governor's Mansion Foundation and
 has done extensive research and interviews . If you choose to tap.into her knowledge here's her contact
 information (907)336-1604 carolben@aci. net She is probably the most knowledgeable person in regards to the
 House's history and will be attending the events. Thanks, Erika

Ezika Fagerstrom
 Executive Residence Manager
 Governor's Horue
 Slate ofAtarka, Off- of the Governor
 716 CalhounAsrmu,Juneau, Alaska 99801
 Phone: 907465-3500; Fax. 907465-2031

Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:20 AM
To: Hughes, Rosanne D (GOV); Morgan, Katryn L (GOV)
Cc: Perry, Kristina Y (GOV); Leighow, Sharon W (GOV); Fagerstrom, Erika (GOV)
Subject: Re: Saturday

Kate- there's a great "First Ladies" video that was released two years ago. It gives the history and great
perspective re: why we're hosting these events on Saturday. Pis watch that to help you craft message on
the historical event(s). Thanks

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:18:12 +0000
To: Rosanne Hughes; Kate Morgan
CC: Kris Perry; Sharon Leighow; Erika
Fagerstrom
R- If there are points you can be thinking about while traveling today pis plan on incorporating them
into the presser, III ask Kris to find a Statehood person (or other capable writers such as Patricia or
someone) and this can all be put together if, not today then tomorrow. Sharon is slammed so I won't be
asking her to do this one... pls let me know if you have other ideas on who can help craft this, including
getting a quote or two from participants like the former House Manager and/or other First Ladies like
Bella Hammond (whomever is easy to reach). Kate can assist on this- she's a great writer and
researcher... I'll cc her in. She can contact the current House Manager, Erika, and go from there.

9/18/2009

P RA_G S P01 _0022029

Re: Saturday                                                                                                        Page 3 of 3

Sent from my BlackBery device from Cellular One

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08 :10:28 -0800
 To: 
 CC: Perry, Kristin. Y (GOV)

Governor, I am on a plane to Sitka to meet business leaders all day and will return late tonight . Would you like Sharon and
 our communications team to work on this presser?

----- Original Message ----
 To: Hughes, Rosanne D (GOV)
 Cc: Perry, Kristin Y (GOV)
 Sent: Tue Jul29 07: 52:00 2008
 Subject. Saturday

Hi R- the events this Saturday at the Gov 's House, as hosted by the First Family, are historic. We do not believe they've ever
 been done before as Todd gathers former First Ladies for their tea.., plus we invited former First Ladies and their (grown)
 children to revisit the mansion for the Statehood Celebration.
 Alaskans would like to know of this, I'm sure, so profiling it and/or allowing a photo op of these wonderful elderly Alaskan
women as they gather here on Saturday would be great for historical reasons and for today 's public to witness.
  Statehood celebration folks can shed more light on this and help you write a presser on it, as can historians in Juneau who
can appreciate this unprecedented event ... and please remind Alaskans that it is a pleasure and honor for the current First
Family to host this. We'll all be here except our son who is away training in the Mojave Desert with his Styker Brigade before
their Sept deployment to Iraq.
  An ironic mention needs to include the fact that Todd will have just returned from his blue collar Slope job to host the First
Ladies Tea. (Humor helps in these type of announcements). Thanks!
 (Kris, if u think of others who can help contribute to this presser pls let Rosanne know so it can be cranked out today, then
press can follow up.)

9/18/2009